
The mattress will sit higher than the one in the picture because we got the box spring too. It will be such a change because our mattress is on the floor right now! I am excited that it has feet too so we can use under the bed for storage. Like out of season shoes and purses. The bed came in white too (which was cute) but I already have a black dresser and the white looked very cottage-y. We also bought a down (alternative) comforter and I found a nice plain turquoise duvet for it. We have gray sheets for now. Then I want to get some really cute throw pillows for it... those suckers are expensive though! I might just make some instead! I thought about make a duvet too but that might be getting a little to creative.
I want the room to be a turquoise and gray oasis. I want it to be comfortable yet elegant. I have lots of ideas for our room but we dont even have a room yet! :) I cant wait to go house (apartment) hunting! :) I will have a walk-in closet though!
Oh its gorgeous! I too, love IKEA. Its incredible. I can't wait to see pics of your 'oasis' Love the idea of it all!
ReplyDeleteI gave you an award!!
ReplyDeleteI love IKEA! It's a great store and I love the idea for the bedroom! I can't wait to see it!
ReplyDelete