Thursday, May 6, 2010

Minor change of plans

Ok so I actually booked my flight for the 19th so I will be able to go to his graduation ceremony which I am super happy about! Expecially with my new camera and all! We aren't staying through the weekend because he will have to report for his recruiting job here a couple days after I am sure. We are just waiting on set dates and he is supposed to get his orders this friday for sure so then we will have a better idea of dates and times and such. Oh but I am soo exhausted from this weekend and have to do all my laundry again to just pack it right back up... but who's complaining... Im not! I get to see his beautiful face in 14 days! I just need so catch up on some sleep.

This weekend is my bridal shower and I am so happy to be able to see everyone again. Its gonna be so much fun.

Update on the bro... he is doing fine! Just a little sore from the three insisions on his belly! One is so close to his belly button... when I see it I cringe and my belly button starts to throb... atleast it feels like it but I am sure it is all in my head! He should be doing better in a couple days. Still out for the rest of the baseball league season, but might be able to come back for CIF (which is the play offs in California). Hopefully!! so I can see him play atleast one more time before I leave. I am pretty sure I will miss his whole senior year of baseball (which I am very sad about... I miss his whole freshman year too because I was living in texas) unless I come back for a visit during the season! IF he doesnt play in CIF this year I will probably never see him play again! :'(

But I will leave this on a good note... I am still so excited my hubster is gonna be home so much sooner than we thought! I cant wait to see him. I am so excited to take pictures of him at his grad ceremony! I am excited to have a mini road trip back home with him too! I am excited to see his face again... so soon! :D

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So exciting!!! I mean I am ridiculously excited for all my blog friends with husbands coming home and being reunited.

    ♥ Mrs. S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is so exciting to see my other bloggies being reunited! You cant help but smle for them!

    ReplyDelete