Thursday, May 6, 2010

Flickr!!!

Aww This is my favorite picture of the two of us! This was a couple days after we got married!

Me and Ryan My Favorite

I know this is a random post but I am learning how to use Flickr. I think uploading pictures from blogger is a pain in the booty! But now I found out how to use Flickr and it is so much better!

Maybe this will help some of you too! Like LCpl's pricess... because your gonna be uploading lots of Wedding pics right?? :) Cant wait to see them! I hope you have a great Wedding!


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Awwwww.....that is a great picture of you two!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This is my favorite picture of us! We only have like 5 pictures together though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww that's such a cute picture! I love your make-up by the way. So pretty =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks carmen... I enjoy doing make up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo, if you go to the site, will it walk me through it like this site did?! I just finally uploaded my first pic up here,and your right! it stinks, i lost my entire post trying to upload a pic...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can use the "help" button at the top of flickr for questions... but it is simple to get the URL to post it here... just click on the picture... then at the top of the picture click all sizes and then choose the size of the pic you want to use and scroll to the bottom to get the url!

    Copy and paste the URL to your blog where ever you want it and it will work!

    Flickr is so much faster than photobucket too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. there is something very similar in the eyes of both of you
    akshat25@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous- what do you mean by that? we look familiar to you or we look similar to eachother?

    ReplyDelete