Monday, May 24, 2010

Awards!




Yay my second blog award! :) Thanks Kara!!

Ok I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself.

1. I have the worst memory of anyone I know!

2. I wish I could save all the animals in the world.

3. I played softball for 14 years, cheered for 8 years, and played volleyball for 2 years.

4. I am addidted to coffee, hot tea, iced tea, and reading.

5. I hate snakes and lizards and reptiles of any kind.

6. I finished 3 years of college so far and haven't picked a major yet. I plan to finish soon.

7. I recently got a new DSLR camera and am a mini version of the paparazzi. I want to take some photog classes.

I now award this award to Faith & Deployments, My Life as an Air Force Wife, and ABU's and cute tennis shoes!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment