Well I have been trying to figure out what to write about for the last couple days so, I asked the hubster. Before he gave me any suggestions he asked to read my blog. At first I told him no but then decided why not! So I sent him the web address and he got on the computer to read it. He ended up setting it as his homepage!! Haha GREAT! Now I gotta watch what I really say! Just kidding! I will still be open about everything and write about anything. Well he finally gave me a suggestion and his suggestion was to write about what I think is going to happen in this next year. Sounds good to me!
In the next year I see:
The hubster and I ACTUALLY living together! YAY!!
Learning so much more about my hubster like all his quirks and likes and dislikes and how he drinks his coffee, if he likes my burnt or undercooked food and so much more!
The hubster and I watching his 2 cats and my kitty learning how to get a long.
Getting a puppy! :D
Sleeping in on saturday and sundays (or whatever days he has off) and just cuddling up or watching movies.
Decorating our "home" (wherever that is going to be) and making it "ours"!
Getting a job.
Losing some weight and being comfortable with myself again.
And just being able to be with hubster! This the most exciting thing I see! I cant wait to finally be a married couple, living together, making each other want to pull out our own hair and then hug each other two seconds later!
I get to see my hubster TOMORROW!!! I can't wait! Then he is mine forever and we can start our "year" together! Im never gonna let him go!
We will be moving to Virginia in 18 days!
Yay! So exciting! Looks like you have a busy year ahead of you :-)
ReplyDeleteOooh la la! Its all so exciting!
ReplyDeletewow, thats awesome that DH is intrested in your blog!!! and i have to say, I LOVE YOUR KITTIES!!!! :) Especially Ryan's siamese!!! we only ever had siamese cats growing up, so i have a special love for them... lol
ReplyDeleteps i hope your haveing a blast with Ryan right now! I am SO JEALOUS, but happy for you at the same time! enjoy your road trip, and BE SAFE!
I do have a busy year ahead of me but it will be worth it! Yeah its cute that he is interested in my blog world! Thanks... we love out fur-babies! The siamese is so skittish though. He is beautiful but so scared... I will just have to change that though. I think he was beat before Ryan found him (in a dumpster).
ReplyDeleteI am having such agreat time with him. This weekend has been great and its like we are on a mini vacay because he is already "out-processed" or whatever its called so he gets to stay with me and we can go out and shop or watch movies. Tonight I think we are going to one of the girls from his class' apartment for a bbq and beer pong! It should be fun! Then tomorrow we take off and head back home.
omgosh! it sounds like you're having the BEST TIME!!! :D I'm SOOO GLAD for you!!!
ReplyDeletethat is SO sad about Lucas :( I dont know anyone could hurt an animal... but siamese cats tend to be skittish by nature... we always loved on our kittens a lot when they were babies to curb that, but I'm sure you'll get through to him with a little TLC <3