Sunday, May 16, 2010

Getting to know you

Ok I dont normally do these things but today is a different day!
I found this on ManLand5's blog and thought I'd try it out.
Here goes!
The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is...?
Well I dont really buy expensive clothes but I did just buy a pair of awesome new Frye boots!
Have you ever played a team sport?
Oh yes! I played softball for 14 years, volleyball for 2 years, and cheered for about years.
If you were a bug, what kind would you be?
Ughh I dont think I would choose to be a bug of all things... but I guess if I HAVE to choose I'd choose to be lady bug. Kids like you and dont try to kill you. Also, they are pretty and get to fly around.
Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned?
Well let me tell ya... my BUTT! I went to a tanning salon when I was in highschool and didnt know what i was doing. I went for 10 minutes my first time and apparently they had just put brand new bulbs in the beds. My butt was so fried it was purple and it hurts so much to sit down... in the hotttttt sun on hot benches during lunch time!
Are you happy?
I am honestly the happiest I have ever been in my life. I married the most amazing man in the WORLD (sorry ladies but its true... I got him!) and life is just good. I will be even happier when he is back in my arms in THREE days and mine forever (until a deployment)! But we will finally be living together! I cant wait!
People are always abbreviating...are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them?
Hmm... not really make my skin crawl but texting abbreviations are dumb to me. I dont use them and half the time it takes me longer to figure out what they mean.
Do you love where you live... or could you live anywhere?
I dont really love where I live (so cal). I grew up here and it is soo crowded and so expensive... it is very overrated! I cant wait to move to Virginia in TWENTY days! I lived in Texas for a little over a year about a year ago and it was nice to get away from California but it wasn't the best little town to live in.
What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you are full?
Well thats funny you ask... I was just talking to my sister about this last night! I dont do anything to keep me from overeating. I and starting my new lifestyle change and eating healthier and better and not eating more than I need to. I would eat until I couldnt breath.. it was bad. So here's to the new me and new eating habits! :) I had oatmeal for breakfast this morning!
Hope you all enjoyed getting to know me a little better!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I hate it when people abbreviate "precious" and say "presh" uggh worst ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I need to get with the program and start doing these things, hah!

    ReplyDelete