I just saw this this morning on the news and was flabbergasted!! I can not believe these parents let their child smoke 2 packs of cigarettes a day! That is more than my own grown mother who has been smoking since she was like 16 (which is still horrible). That child needs to be taken away from the parents and those parents need to go to jail. I know some people are thinking that this family is from another country, and they do things differently, have different traditions, and blah blah blah blah... But even there own government bribed the parents to make him stop with a car and they still didn't make him stop. RIDICULOUS! What do you all have to say about this??
Click HERE to watch the movie! It isnt long but you might turn it off within the first couple seconds because it is so sad! What is so sad about this child is that at that age I dont think a childs "hand eye" coordination should be this strong... he looks like a 40 year old smoker with those hand movements...
THey have removed the video due to some Violation.
ReplyDelete