I started going through all my stuff today for the movers and I am so overwhelmed! I have more crap than I thought. I put a lot of stuff in a bag for my sister's annual garage sale that I won't be here for. But I dont really care to make money off of it bc it is just in the way right now. It is much harder to move us two people out of a house of five people because I have to organize everything the right way so the movers dont take my families stuff too. I have to shove all of our stuff, all the stuff from the bridal shower that is lined up against the wall in the dining room, and a bunch of his stuff that he brought back from school in my little 10x10 room. It is soo crowded in there. I cant stand it and I cant wait for the movers to get here and get it out of the way! I am so excited to move though. However, I am NOT excited to make the 6 day drive with 3 cats. It is gonna be such a pain in the butt!
I want to go get some of those vaccum bags and get my clothes organized. I already put a bunch of sweatshirts and stuff I wont be using soon in bags. We are both going to put the clothes we plan to wear for about a month in two or three big suitcases and put those in the back of the car. I cant believe we move in 11 days. It came way faster than I thought. I need to take my cat to the vet to get all his shots and records but i dont even know what all he needs to get done. I have my dr appointment with the gyno for my new birth control next week on tuesday. I have to go to the dreaded DMV to get a title for my car so hopefully I can sell it. I honestly dont even know what ALL I have to do still! Ugh well I better go make a list or something to get all this stuff done. Ill probably come back and write some more later if I have time.
Are you doing a DIY move? I hope not I have heard it is so not worth it unless you are moving places like Alaska.
ReplyDeleteNo we are doing both i guess. They are moving all out stuff minus the car... so we are driving ourselves and our cats.
ReplyDelete