Wednesday, May 26, 2010
50th Post
I have been trying to think of something to write about for my big 50th post and was a having a hard time coming up with something. Well last night hbster and I went to pick up some food (at 930is mind you... yeah he is crazy for eating that late... and I got a stomach ache!) and I noticed something very special. Maybe this isn't special to everyone else, but this is super special to me. We were sitting in the drive thru waiting for like bazillion cars infront of us (crazy people eating this late) and I realized... I laugh soooo much more than I EVER have in my life with him. We were laughing so hard over the smallest stuff. He just makes me so happy and giddy and he knows exactly how to make me laugh. When I realized how much I was laughing last night, I thought to myself that I cannot remember the last time (before I met him) that I laughed this much or this hard. Seriously, he makes me the happiest I have ever been in my life!! I am so lucky to have him in my life! He is the greates husband anyone could ask for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great 50th post! I have realized that too a lot lately about my man! Can't wait to "officially" meet you two!
ReplyDeleteI know Im so excited to me you guys too. Aww we have some great men! I think laughing is a huge factor in relationships and what is gonna keep us going!
ReplyDelete