
I was given this award by a sweet girl who goes by L.C.
This is the first award I have recieved! :D Thanks L.C.!
Now, I pass this award on to 10 more friends!
1) Sarah over at G.I Joe's Wife
2) Kara over at The Ramblings of a Marine Wife
3) Nicole over at Flip Flops and Combat Boots
4) Mrs. DFL over at Its a hectic Life, But its All Mine
5) LCpl's Princess over at Boonie Caps & Tiaras
6) JWhitley over at Camo and Peace Signs
7) Rachel over at The Adventures of an American Mum
8) Nittani over at Finding my way into Army Life...
9) Nicole over at Mrs. Muffins
10) Sara over at Welcome to the Blog of An Army Wife
Hope you all like it!!

Yea! This is my first award!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! Thanks, girl! This is my first one!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy bloggy award!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower! My military blog is called, Goodnight moon. Come by so we can be bloggity friends:)
yee! thanks!! :D how do i get it on my page?!
ReplyDeleteYou all are so welcome!! I just uploaded the picture the flickr and posted it to my post!
ReplyDelete