Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Bridal Shower

I thought I'd share some pictures from my bridal shower with you guys.

Bridal Shower 5.8.10 015

Bridal Shower 5.8.10 020

Bridal Shower 5.8.10 022

Bridal Shower 5.8.10 109

Bridal Shower 5.8.10 112

Bridal Shower 5.8.10 093

Bridal Shower 5.8.10 119

Bridal Shower 5.8.10 132

Can you tell I was excited about my awesome new coffee cups?

I had such a great time! Thank you to my Sister Jessica, and her two friends Kaylen and Amanda (the girls in the picture with me above) for throwing me such a beautiful shower!


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Yea!!! Looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, looks like ou had the best time!!! so happy for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave you an award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I am a new follower! I enjoy your blog! I am going to be an AF wife in June stationed in Washington so I love reading other AF wife blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! It was so much fun! I was so exhausted afterwards but it was worth it!

    Welcome to my blog world Erin! I will be in VA this summer!

    ReplyDelete