Thursday, May 13, 2010

Im back after a couple days away

Ok I havent been on here since monday because our interent was being stupid... but here I am!

Well I know I posted about us moving but I thought I'd update you all a little. Well I get to see my incredible, amazing, sexy, handsom, caring, loving, smart hubster in SIX days! Then he is all mine. We get to share a bed, wake up and go to sleep in his arms, drink coffee together, read a book while he plays video games, and so much more that I have been waiting to do since we got married... 144 days ago. We finally get to be a "normal" married couple.

Well the movers will be here on the 4th instead of the 2nd of June and we should still be leaving for Virginia on June 5th. We will be stopping off in Colorado to pick up his 2 kitties and visit his family for a day or two. We will celebrate his Mom's birthday too because it is June 7th, so maybe dinner or something fun. My poor kitty has to be in the car the WHOLE way from CA to VA. He is gonna hate me. We dont have a place to live yet... so we will be taking those extra days of "house hunting leave". I just hope we find a nice place!

Well today I went to FIVE targets for this really cute top I want to wear to the hubsters graduation next week and none of them had it in my size. They only have XS or XXL. Well after all that today I decided to just order it online... which I never do for clothing bc I have a weird shaped body and I ALWAYS try on clothes. I got a L and XL bc I tried on the one medium they did have and my boobs just wouldnt fit. It fit in the stomach area fine but my boobs were smashed. So one of them better fit and Ill just return the one that doesnt. I hate shopping for clothes because i just get depressed.

My goal when we finally get to Virginia is to get my butt in gear and lose some weight! My ultimate goal is to lose about 30-35 lbs. I just dont feel like me anymore. I have no energy, always feel like crap, cant wear any clothes comfortably unless they are pajamas or stretchy pants and sweatshirts. Summer is around the corner and I would love to be comfortable outside instead of shacking up in the house with the AC on full blast. That is what I did when i lived in TX and refuse to do that again. Plus we will be by the beach (even though I am now too) and I would like to take little weekend trips with my hubster and not be a beached whale!

I leave a good note... I got my cute Frye "Jane" boots yesterday. Well I got the 7.5 pair on tuesday but they were too tight so I exchanged them for an 8 and they came yesterday. They are so cute and I plan to wear those and the new top from Target to his graduation next week!

Ahhh I just cant wait to see him! I am so excited!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You should join the YMCA, there are 4 on the peninsula you can go to with tons of classes and it's all based on income so you guys starting off with barely pay anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I was looking to see what gyms are around there... But I read that Langley has a VERY nice gym on base but I dont know how that works if we dont live in base housing. I guess I'll just wait to find that out! :) If not... YMCA here I come!

    ReplyDelete