Saturday, May 15, 2010

Tattoo's

Ok so I was trying to think of a fun topic and Tattoo's are what I came up with. I actually dont have any so it's kind of random for me to talk about it but oh well... thats me: random! Ok, so do any of you have tattoo's? What do you all think about them? No one in my family has one (probably because they are all scared of what my grandpa would do to them if they did). My step dad does on his arm for his daughter who died a day after she was born. I want one but Im not sure what. My family would freak if got one but I would only get one that meant A LOT to me! I thought about getting one for my gma and gpa (even though he doesnt like them) but Im still not sure. I have put so much thought into this its ridiculous. I dont want to regret it if I do get one. Hmmm well let me know what you all think!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I have two even though I'm Mormon and we're "not allowed" I think of it as like picking and choosing my battles with my religion. I want more but I don't know what or where so its a ways off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 , the 1st one is "such is life" in italian ( my heritage ) and my husband initials on my ankle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about getting some text of some sort in a different language too but not sure what I would put.
    K- when did you get your hubs initials?

    ReplyDelete