I am not a mother but sometimes I think I should be! I just dont get how some parents dont know how to make their children behave! I was in Target today (my most FAVORITEST store every) and I was shopping for my moms mothers day present... I was always such a sweet, precious, behaved child! :D Well the whole time I was there, there was this child SCREAMING through the entire store!!!! I wanted to scream back. The mother didnt say ONE freakin word to the boy to tell him to be quiet, or behave, or stop, or anything! I couldnt believe it! She just let him kick and scream his whole way through the store. When I was leaving the store she was carrying him over her shoulder... like holding his feet letting him dangle his head over her shoulder... while he was screaming. Then she proceeds to cut off myself, a lady with a full basket in front of me who she almost hit, and a lady in front of that who she totally cut off going out the door! I couldnt believe how rude she was and how ridiculous her child was acting and that she didnt say a word to her son or even acknowledge his antics!
I just know that when I do have children, they WILL NOT get away with that crap! I have friends who have children and none of their kids act that way! It was just ridiculous!
I completely agree! I am not a mom yet either but my children won't dare act like that
ReplyDeleteAgreed. Ha ha!
ReplyDelete♥ Mrs. S.
Ok good... atleast I am not the only one!
ReplyDelete