Friday, May 28, 2010

Tattoo's (2)

I think I figured it out! I want a tattoo of a heart with a peace sign in the middle... like this:


But not studded... just plain black outlining!


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I have that same tattoo! but it's on my leg and I have angel wings comeing out from the sides.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on finding something you like =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that! Its cute. If I got something like that I'd want like angel wings around it like Brigettes.
    Its pretty! Where are you planning on getting it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww how cute with the wings!
    Thanks K! I am relieved to find something I like finally.
    Cris I would probably get it on my front hip area. So when I lose some weight and get into a bikini it will show and be super cute.

    Guess for you guys though... Should I get plain black outlining or a color? What would look cuter?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think plain black outlining would be cute especially since it's gonna be on your hip. it's gonna look really awesome. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. plain black outlining would be the way to go. That would look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hummm.. You need to really make sure that you wnat to have it forever. That means the rest of your life. Don't rush into it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im guessing Anonymous is my mom... so mom: what would you suggest I get? Cherries?? :)

    ReplyDelete