They are just so high that my shins literally cramp up. I think I need to wear them around the house to get used to them. Ahh I dont know what to do with them... I want to wear them so bad but they hurt! What do you guys do when you get shoes that just hurt real bad?
I will post a picture some other time of my cute new Frye boots when I take a picture!
(excuse the ugly carpet)
I wear them for an hour or two everyday until they don't hurt anymore.
ReplyDeleteYeah that is what I am doing with my Frye boots to break those babys in!
ReplyDeletethose shoes are HOT!! i wish they were mine!! lol :) good luck breaking them in... i have no advice, if shoes hurt, i just push through the pain... lol
ReplyDeleteyeh thats pretty much the only way girl, gotta break em in! my cousin wears a 6 and I wear a 6 1/2 so bc she is a 1/2 size smaller than me sometime i let/get her break my shoes in for me, she will wear them to work for 2 days haha!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mrs. DFL! I love them... they are so sexy!
ReplyDeleteLCpl's Princess: First of all... CONGRATS on being Mrs. L now! I am so happy for you! I wish my sister wore a 1/2 size smaller than me but she doesnt... :( I will just have to endure the pain if I want to wear them!
Those shoes are glorious! I just deal with the pain haha. Insoles are amazing too. I love the Dr. Sholl's (sp?) gel ones. They help!!
ReplyDelete