Monday, May 10, 2010

Virginia bound

Well I just found out this morning that the movers will be here June 2nd! That doesn't give me much time to all the stuff I need to... especially with my little visit to see the hubster next week right in the middle of it all. I have to organize all my stuff and make it easy for the movers.... so they don't take my families stuff. I am living at home while he is in school. Plus I have to get all the gifts we got yesterday and put them in my tiny little 10x10 room! Plus we are gonna have 3 kitties in the car with us. We found out today that he ONLY gets 5 days to move and the rest he has to take leave... but here's the kicker... it takes 6 days to get from here to there. That is not fair! I think we should get however many days it takes (with their 500 miles a day limit... which is 6 days for us!!) ugh I am so overwhelmed with everything that I have to do.

But I do have some good news! I bought these totally awesome boots that I saw on The Pioneer Woman's blog! Take a look... they are so cute! I hope I get them today... if not they will be here tomorrow! I want to wear them with some cute skinny jeans and a cute top to my hubsters graduation next week. I hope they fit! I bought mine on Amazon because none of the stores around me carry them.

Well now back to cleaning, organizing, stressing out, and going crazy!

Welcome Erin... my new follower! If you have a blog let me know what it is! Post it in my comments so others can follow you too!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Exciting!! We always prep the paperwork for the 500 mile limit, you know the maps and all that that have to get approved, but we always go further. We were given 6 days to get from UT to GA but did it in three and spent a night and two days in FL for some fun in the sun. They don't check, they just don't want people pulling 36 hours straight and crashing. Anyways, I just thought I'd cop to totally cheating!! Ha ha have fun with the hubbs :)

    ♥ Mrs. S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice. I think that is what we will probably do bc we are staying in CO for a day or two to visit with his fam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took us 4 days to get from MA to CO with 2 cars, 3 kids, and a cat! And, that includes the day that we spent in MO with the kids just to "rest" from all of the travelling! We still got here early! I think we got 6 days travel time, too.

    Don't worry, there's not much that you have to get done before the movers get there - except to get your stuff together, and whatever you are taking with you out! :) Before you know it, you will be trying to figure out when to schedule them to deliver everything in VA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a sweet pair of skinny jeans at forever 21 for TEN DOLLARS!!!!

    make lists and pace yourself, you'll get it all done, one thing at a time!

    ReplyDelete