Friday, June 11, 2010

Virginian... That's me

Sorry if it seems like I have been MIA these past two weeks... We FINALLY made it to Virginia... about an hour ago! I finally have my laptop and this hotel has internet too! So I just wanted to let you all know I am alive and safe... with the hubster and our 3 fur-babies!

We will be looking for a place to stay this weekend and this week but for now... we are living out of suitcases!

Thank you to L.C. over at Faith & Deployments and Mrs. Waters over at Berets Diamonds & Bandaids for my blog award! I would post it and the 7 things about me... but I am so exhausted right now! And it is time to finally eat!

Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm your newest follower! I just started a blog!
    I'm so happy for you that you are with your hubby! I can't wait to read about your new adventures.

    ReplyDelete