Aww I love this song... We also got married the same way, day after his graduation from basic a year ago and wouldn't change a thing. Oh and I love your shirt in the picture. Very cute. :)
This is so cute...and guess what? I got married in jeans too!!! My hubby and I got married in a courthouse and then had our wedding a few months later.
Aww I love this song... We also got married the same way, day after his graduation from basic a year ago and wouldn't change a thing. Oh and I love your shirt in the picture. Very cute. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Rebekah! :)
ReplyDeleteTwo southerners: We got married 10 days after his basic grad. Haha I thought that shirt was close to a dress! :)
This is so cute...and guess what? I got married in jeans too!!! My hubby and I got married in a courthouse and then had our wedding a few months later.
ReplyDeleteLove the song thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI got married in jeans too! :)
haha wedding dresses are over rated! JK but I love jeans!!
ReplyDelete