Sunday, October 3, 2010

Whats in your fridge?

So tomorrow I am doing the dreaded grocery shopping... UGH! I hate grocery shopping.

But I was wondering what are some things you ALWAYS have on hand in your pantry, fridge, or freezer?

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, I'm with you! I hate shopping, but I have to keep my pantry and fridge stocked for my husband. I always have fresh herbs, assorted veggies and fruits, pasta, tomato sauce, some sort of poultry, and fresh cheese! We hardly use anything processed, so everything we have is fresh...which makes me have to go to the store at least twice a week for that reason and because I always forget at least one item!

    ReplyDelete
  2. coffee, coffee creamer, half and half, pizza rolls, bread in the freezer, bagels in the freezer, pizza sauce, ramen, lots of frozen chicken and other meats, OJ, apple juice, just to name a few :)

    ReplyDelete