Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bored

Well it is 4:15 pm here and I am just now getting my first cup of coffee! I probably wont sleep much tonight because of this but thats ok. Hubs is curled up on the couch watch football and I am bored. I used to like football but now I am not so interested. I try to watch it on sundays but it jsut gets boring after a little bit. I might go read a little because I haven't in a couple days but the book I am reading is kind of weird. It is hard to get into right now but I will try my hardest. I hate starting a book and not finishing it... it really bothers me! Well this is kind of a boring post but not much is going on.

Hope you all have a great sunday!

3 comments:

  1. My fiance is watching the military channel/history channel. I just can't do it, I'd prefer to be watching football at this very moment! Not finishing books is one of my biggest pet peeves. It literally will drive me insane knowing I started it but just didn't finish. Good luck on your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I just finished a movie and now he's watching football in our bedroom and I'm watching TLC. Ha! I love lazy Sundays. It's been cloudy and rainy all day. Perfect for staying in!

    Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I am a new follower from Pink Dandy Sunday Blog Hop. I would love for you too come see my blog and maybe follow me too.
    http://traci66.blogspot.com/2010/10/pink-dandy-sunday-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete