Thursday, October 14, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

What are some things on your bucket list? (from New Girl on Post)
Hmm I have never really thought about a bucket list but I guess I would have: have some babies (2 for me but hubs wants 3), finish college, travel, cook every night for a whole week! :)
How long have you been a MilSpouse and where have you been stationed so far? (from Raising Roscoe)
I have been a milspouse for almost a whole year! :) I have been a milsig other for a little over a year. We have only been station here in virginia so far.
What is a list of songs that sums up your life so far? (from Confessions of a Sailor’s Wife)
Stuck Like Glue- Sugarland
Why Wait- Rascal Flatts
My Wish- Rascal Flatts
I dont know if they sum up my life but I listen to them all the time because I love to sing!
What is your favorite kind of pizza?
Mine is pepperoni and pineapple or pepperoni and bell pepper and hubs get pepperoni and mushrooms (eww).
What are three good things in your life right now?
My husband, my fur babies, my family (even though they are far away).

0 comments:

Post a Comment