I'm using google chrome right now and it's amazing. I personally like it better than internet explorer and mozilla. Hope this helps!
I haven't heard of that. I just use Internet Explorer but my husband prefers Mozilla. What's the difference?
I actually have all three within all computers. However i am a Mozilla fan and I tend to use the computer that has it on there the most.
That is so funny that you all talk about Mozilla... I have never heard of that!
I'm using google chrome right now and it's amazing. I personally like it better than internet explorer and mozilla. Hope this helps!
ReplyDeleteI haven't heard of that. I just use Internet Explorer but my husband prefers Mozilla. What's the difference?
ReplyDeleteI actually have all three within all computers. However i am a Mozilla fan and I tend to use the computer that has it on there the most.
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny that you all talk about Mozilla... I have never heard of that!
ReplyDelete