Ok so I have been sick for the past week. I thought I was getting better because yesterday I felt better. Today I woke up with a stuffy nose and couldn't breathe, my ears are popping and I can hardly hear, I have sneezed a million times, and am coughing up a lung. It really sucks! My head feals like it is about to explode!! Not fun at all. Now the hubs is gettign sick too so I will probably end up sick again the second I get better. So my blogging skills are gonna suck todaay because I feel dizzy and cant think of anything fun or exciting to discuss here. So I am going to plant my butt on the couch, watch tv, fold a load of laundry, cough, and sneeze, and hopefully feel better tomorrow! :)
I am just happy I already cleaned the kitty box, did the dishes, and put up a paper towel holder in the wall. My power screw driver thing sucks so it took a lot out of me but I am happy it is up and holding my paper towels! :)
I hope you feel better soon! I haven't felt so good, but I think mine is just allergies. We've had some crazy weather and I'm ready for it to just pick a season and stick with it!
ReplyDeleteWay to go for installing a paper towel holder!
Yeah good luck with CA choosing a season... CA doesnt know what seasons are! I remember we had a christmas that was like 80 degrees! :)
ReplyDelete