Ok so I woke up today and totally thought it was friday (hence the Milspouse Friday Fill-In post below) haha ooh well! But today is thursday and it is raining outside! :) I love the rain!
Ok so I have been soooo excited that the weather is getting cooler and fall is coming! I see all these fall pictures and have realized that trees here are not changing yet! What the heck! I want some orange and brown trees dang it! I want to live this "seasons" stuff to the fullest. I want to take some pretty pictures of FALL!! The trees are still green!!! I can't wait until they finally turn orange and pretty.
I'm so ready for the trees to start turning here! They are slowly starting to, but it's still pretty warm!
ReplyDeleteNot sure where you live, but living in cali, the trees for me barely turn orange they more or less just fall off, but don't really change colors. :( from my sliding glass door out of my apartment in San Diego I can count 1 orange leaf out of the 3 trees. The rest are an ugly green brown poop color.
ReplyDelete