Sunday, October 24, 2010

For my photography people out there

What kind of camera do you use. Do you have a DSLR camera or a point and shoot? If you have a DSLR what lenses do you have?

I'll start!
I have both a DSLR and a point and shoot camera. I also have an old 35mm(film) SLR camera too.

For my older film SLR camera it is a Canon EF. My Grandpa gave this to me when I was in high school and was planning on take photography at school. Well I never was able to take the classes while in school so this camera actually sits in its bag in my closet and I have no clue how to use it. I really want to learn though. Here are some pictures of the equipment.





My new DSLR is a Canon EOS Rebel T2i. I have the kit lens that is the 18-55mm 3.5-5.6. I also have the 55-250mm 4-5.6 lens.  I LOVE this camera and plan on getting some more lenses and learning a lot more about it. I plan to get the Canon 50mm 1.4 lens soon. :)

My last camera is my point and shoot which I got a couple years ago. It is a great little pocket camera that is easy to take everywhere. It is the Canon powershot SD750. This one has a huge screen on the back that makes it easy to review the pictures.

5 comments:

  1. I have a DSLR too, I have the entry level Canon Rebel Xs. I have the kit lens, a 55-250 and a 50 5/1.8 II. :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That old canon is so neat looking! I'll bet you could get some really great pictures with it if you learned how to use it! :)
    I have a Nikon D5000. I have the kit lens 18-55 mm as well as the VR zoom lens 55-200mm. My next lens will be the macro but who knows when I can get that one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a DSLR. Nikon D3000 with the same lenses Chelsea above me has for her D5000

    That is the coolest old Canon though. OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Nikon D90 (THANKS DAD) and 16-85mm VR F/3.5. I also have polarizing filter and I'm hoping for christmas I be recieveing a external speed flash and than down the line after I can collect a little money purchasing the Nikon 50mm f/1.4D Auto Focus AF Nikkor Lens.

    ReplyDelete