Friday, October 8, 2010

Candles

So I have bought 3 candles since we moved into our new apartment. One is a cheap one from walmart, one is Glade, and the other is Yankee... None of them put off there fragrence when I light them. It is so frustrating. I used to sell the best candles from Gold Canyon Candles... They are a little expensive but they are totally worth it (they are not as expensive as Yankee though). I mean I spent 20 bucks on this stupid Yankee Candle and it doesn't even smell. The Gold Canyon candles would smell up the whole house!! I think I might start selling them again in the future. Let me know if anyone would be interested in buying candles.

4 comments:

  1. try Bath and Body Works candles...they are my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yankee's are my favorite! Their tarts let off more scent than their candles sometimes. Depending on the "flavor". What flavor do you have? I LOVE their flagship store/factory in Deerfield, MA. I miss it... We used to live right by there, and it's the best place ever! It definitely is a full day trip just to their store since there's so much there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm I will have to try Bath and Body Works.

    I have the Pumpkin Spice from Yankee and it just doesnt smell... I am so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh... Yeah, their Pumpkin ones aren't that good. I really love some of their Christmas ones. I always burn a pine one when our tree is up because it's a fake tree, and I need the scent of a real tree! LOL

    ReplyDelete