Friday, October 22, 2010
Plastic Surgery
Ok so lately I have seen so many women on TV with plastic surgery to their faces and they do not look good. My guilty pleasure is reality TV and lately it is The Real Housewives of every city. Some of these women look more like men with their surgeries. I say men because I really mean more like men trying to be women. Their lips are huge and blown out of proportion, their eyes look weird, their noses are weird looking too. I know they spend so much money to try and look younger but, to me, they just look weird and were probably way prettier when they were normal. I honestly think they look kind of like transvestites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My guilty pleasure is watching those shows too. I think it's crazy with all the things they do to themselves! One lady was saying she has to do it so her husband won't leave and marry a 20 something year old. Sad sad sad.
ReplyDeleteI'm addicted to every Real Housewives - city doesn't matter. The Beverly Hills women are, by far, the most "plumped up" women of them all.
ReplyDeleteI agree! I was just watching the Beverly Hills housewives and one of those woman's lips are just TOO much! They look awful!
ReplyDeleteI don't get the lip injections. Do they not realize how horrible they look? I can't stand watching some of them talk, it's just nasty looking. I don't watch any of the Real Housewives, but I do watch a bunch of other shows.
ReplyDeleteThe reason I posted this was because of the Bev Hills houswives... they are horrible!
ReplyDeleteThe sad thing about the lady doing it "so her husband wont leave her for a 20 year old" is that he still probably will because she is not making herself look younger or better!
Whats worse is that she married a person she feels will do that to her. Just shows the lack of respect he has for herself.
ReplyDeleteSo many people look gnarly after having work done. Blech.
ReplyDeleteI agree ladies I agree! I dont understand why they do it. The only reason I can understand is if they broke their nose or something like that and it needs to be fixed but not "just to do it".
ReplyDelete