Thursday, October 21, 2010

Photoshop

So I finally sat down and tried to teach myself a little about photoshop. It isn't much but this is what I put together.

7 comments:

  1. thats cute, i have photoshop and have yet figured out how to use it whatsoever :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look on Youtube. It has a lot of great tutorials that will teach you lots! I self taught my self everything I know and I'm still learning everytime I play with the program.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome for your first couple of tries with it! I can't wait until I start using it more frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I have been wanting photoshop forever...maybe it's time I invest in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I will definitely use youtube to learn more.

    Audrey- Photoshop is fun and confusing but a good investment. I just have Photoshop elements because it is way cheaper. It has a lot of the stuff that the more expensive one has.

    ReplyDelete