I bought some yummy smelling candles last night. They actually smell when I light them. Hooray! I lit one this morning and it smelled weird. It smelled like when you turn thr heater on for the first time of the season and it smells like it is burning... well it actually set the fire alarm off. How lame! So i am going to attempt to light it outside and see if the smell burns off after a minute or two. The one I lit last night smelled sooo good.
How funny... as I write this post, someone else's alarm is going off right now. They are such a pain in our apartment building. They are so sensitive and I hear them atleast once a day.
I love candles! That's crazy that it set the alarms off.
ReplyDeleteI love love LOVE candles!
ReplyDeleteThat {literally} stinks that your candle smells like it's burning! Did you figure it out?
ReplyDeleteI have an award for you here on my blog! :)
-Staci
The Crafty Military Wife
P.S. Blogger is being mean and not letting me comment on your blog! My apologies in advance if this comment gets left 9000 times! :)