Friday, October 8, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


1. What is the longest road trip you’ve ever taken?
Our first and only (so far) PCS from Southern California to Virginia. It was a long drive with three cats.
2. Do you collect anything? Tell us a bit about it.
Hmm... I dont know if this counts but books? I have a lot of books and have always wanted to have a nice huge library in our home one day.
3. What is your favorite part about being an adult?)
I don't really know... Maybe that I have my own "home" with my husband that I can decorate however I want! :)
4. What song brings a tear to your eye?
My Wish- Rascal Flatts. My Mom "dedidated" it to me when  I moved out of state when I was 19.
5. Describe your first plane ride (how old you were, where you were heading, etc).
Oooooh I was either 14 or 15 and I was going to Missouri for a National Championship softball tournament. I balled my eyes out because I was so scared (this was after 911). But in the end my softball team won first place and took the National Champ Title! :) 


5 comments:

  1. Hi! I saw your comment on GI Joe's Wife's blog and thought I'd pop over, since I'm a fellow 22 yr old Air Force wife, and I love company :)

    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thanks for following me - I'm now your newest follower :) I love your blog too!

    There's not a lot of fun things about being an adult, but I agree that decorating your home is definitely one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I might collect books too! My husband hates when I buy more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband encourages it because then he thinks he has an excuse to play more video games. :)

    ReplyDelete