Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Blog Hop

I have never done one of these before (that I can remember) SO I thought... "why not?" Looks fun and I get to "meet" new people!


Go join in on the fun!

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm glade you liked my picture :) I'm also VERY new to the photography thing. I just got my new camera and I LOVE IT :)
    There was no special trick to the picture. Just get the sun in your shot and let it reflect off the lens of your camera. It's really fun to play with actually. Thanks for stoping by my blog! I look forward to following you :)
    Chelsea
    PS
    That birthday picture of your cat is SO CUTE...I'm pretty sure it has to be the cutest animal picture I have seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog Hops are new to me, too! It has it's perks though... you just got a new follower! and we have at least one thing in common... furry friends! our family has three cats! we also have two dogs (outside), four rabbits (outside), a ferret, and a jenday conure who lives in terror b/c of those cats! Feel free to follow me back at iluviliveiteach.blogspot.com
    Blessings,
    JC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for joining in on the blog hop! You have the cutest blog and the cutest kitties =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chelsea- I am gonna have to get outside and shoot some photos today... hope it works and makes a pretty picture like yours! Thanks for the kitty pic comment! :)

    iLive- I am now following you as well. Wow you have a farm! My family has always had so many animals and I kind of miss it. I have never heard of a jenday conure... but I am going to look that up right now. :)

    Thank you Pink Dandy Chatter! I am happy I joined the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete