Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday Weigh In

Happy hump day everyone! Today is the day I weigh in dun dun dun!! Just kidding. I shouldn’t be scared about weighing in, I should be excited! So here are the deets.

Original Weigh In (March 9th):
  • Initial weigh-in: 190.2 lbs.
  • Waist- 40.0 in.
  • Right arm- 14.0 in.
  • Chest (under my breast)- 36.5 in.
  • Chest (bust)- 42.0 in.
  • Right Thigh- 26.75 in.
Todays Weigh In:
  • Weight: 180.4 lbs. (-9.8 lbs.)
  • Waist: 38.0 in. (-2.0 in.)
  • Right Arm: 12.0 in. (-2.0 in.)
  • Chest (under my breast): 35.5 in. (-1.0 in.)
  • Chest (bust): 41.5 in. (-.5 in.)
  • Right Thigh: 25.0 in. (-1.75 in.)
That makes a total of 7.25 inches and almost 10 lbs. gone! :)
I am very happy about all this! I wish I was able to workout more than a couple crunches and arm weights but I just need to make sure my ankle heals fully before I get too crazy back into working out. Wanna see what my ankle looked like last night? Here you go:
Ankle 002

My whole foot is a yellowish color from the bruising. It really is quite beautiful don’t you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment