Hope everyone is having a great St. Patty’s Day! Drink your green beer but stay safe!
A while back (Dec 30th to be exact) I faxed a job application in to a company I would love to work for… I never heard back. I decided I would call them yesterday to see if they just really didn’t like me or if they never received my application. Lucky for me, they didn’t receive my application. (I guess that is better than them not liking me right?) So I filled out their 8 page application again and emailed it to them this time. I am hoping I will hear back from them soon.
I can’t remember if I told you all about the Husbands car crapping out a while back too? Well it did. The second we got my car fixed his decided it wanted to die. Our friend said he would help us fix it (thank goodness because we can’t afford to take another car to the shop) but it took a while for him to come over. The friend finally came over this past week and fixed it. I am so happy that we FINALLY have both cars running! Now my job search is in full swing. I have my car to drive to interviews (if and when I get them) and not have to worry about what days I would be able to go. And I no longer feel like a teenager waiting for my parent to drive me around.
I have bad news… I cheated yesterday! No no it is not what your thinking… I cheated on my diet. I saw a commercial for the new mint Oreo blizzard of the month at Dairy Queen and it sounded soooo good. (I had a weird craving for minty stuff) The last two days I have had a hard core sweet tooth and yesterday I could not manage to get full. So when hubs woke up I told him that we are going to DQ for dinner. He was happy. I got the mini sized mint Oreo blizzard (and boy was it Uh-Ma-Zing!!) and a grilled chicken wrap with no ranch. To my surprise I actually dropped some weight this morning yay!! I weighed 185.6 this morning… so I lost a whopping .4 lbs. :) I am very happy considering what crime I committed yesterday. Hopefully I got my unfaithfulness to my dieting out of the way.
**I also want to apologize to my readers. I know my blog did not start out as a “dieting” blog but it has sort of turned into one. As you all know I was in a blogging slump for a while and my new lifestyle has changed that and actually motivated me to get on here. So I will probably be blogging a lot about this… but I will also add in some other stuff too (like in this post). I hope I don’t turn away anyone because of my new direction in the blogosphere.
0 comments:
Post a Comment