Thursday, March 10, 2011

Getting My Healthy Back

Hey I am back… again. Sorry I have been so absent on my blogging lately… I don’t know what’s up with me.
So I have been debating whether or not I should write about this on my blog but I decided I would so I can keep track of it and get my feelings out when I need to. I started the 17 day diet yesterday. I have read a lot about it and have heard great things from people who are also doing it. So yesterday was my first day and I thought I was going to die. I know, very dramatic right? But it is true. I followed the meal plan for the day until dinner because I didn’t feel like making chicken… so I just had eggs (for my protein). But after lunch time I felt like gnawing my arm off! I was grumpy and moody and my stomach just felt upset. I drank over 120 ounces of plain water and 16 ounces of green tea and I still felt hungry. I hope today is better for me. I really want to stick with this and get my healthy back. Oh and I bought plain low-fat yogurt and that was a mistake. Plain yogurt taste like crap btw (it tastes like bad sour cream to me). I need to go back to the store and pick up a different kind of yogurt (preferably one that is edible) and also more eggs (because I accidentally left them on the counter last night before I went to bed… Ooops!).
So now I will actually put down all my weight and measurement info just so I can keep track (an hopefully this will motivate me to keep going and hold me accountable).
  • Initial weigh-in: 190.2 lbs.
  • Waist- 40.0 in.
  • Right arm- 14.0 in.
  • Chest (under my breast)- 36.5 in.
  • Chest (bust)- 42.0 in.
  • Right Thigh- 26.75 in.
Man, that was really hard to type out! But now it is out there and the world knows! I am still very hesitant to put up pictures… but I will think about it.
Now onto other news… My friend is going to have her baby boy today! :) I cant wait to meet him. I will probably take lots of pictures if I am allowed to. Oh, and last time I posted I said I knew about 12 pregnant women… well that number just keep rising! Its probably up to like 17 or 20 now ( and that still does not include any bloggie friends). But I am so happy for everyone!

3 comments:

  1. That's great that you're starting the diet, I've never heard of this one...but I really need to get my "healthy back" too!!!! Do you have a website or somewhere where you found lots of info?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with it! I haven't heard of that diet. Try Vanilla yogurt if you can have it. My husband loves plain yogurt, but I think the vanilla is much better! I just started Weight Watchers and I'm ready to be a lot healthier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the diet.

    I am also an Air Force wife so I wanted to say hello!

    ReplyDelete