Today is day 1 on cycle 2 of my diet. I weighed myself this morning before I drank or ate anything so see how much I lost in the first 17 days. I am officially down 8.8 lbs.!! Wahooo! I am so excited!
So I started out at 190.2 and I am now 181.4! In SEVENTEEN days! The big test is when I put my jeans on to see if they fit better (its hard to tell when I wear stretchy pjs or work out clothes during the day). I am eating so much better now, so healthy. I have only had fast food 1 time since I started this (which was the night I hurt my ankle and we were in the ER all day) but I ate a salad and yogurt parfait and only 2 small pieces of fries. I am finally learning how to eat healthy and cook healthy.
Now, in this cycle I can reintroduce my body to healthy carbs every other day. Today I had “Overnight Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal” for breakfast, which was really good. I found the recipe on a health blog called Eating Bird Food. Her blog is very cute and she has great healthy recipes. I think I am going to throw in some brown rice for lunch or dinner so get my 2nd serving of carbs in for today. I miss rice!
I also found this awesome company who only makes calorie free, fat free, carb free, sugar free, and gluten free stuff and its called Walden Farms. I am so excited because I miss peanut butter and can’t have it on this diet until the maintaining cycle (which is after I get to my goal weight), but Walden Farms has a peanut spread! YAY!!
I feel so good now that I have been eating healthy. I have more energy, no headaches, no stomach aches, and just fell better all around. I am especially happy and excited today because of my weight loss. I just wish my ankle would hurry up an heal so I can get back to working out and losing more weight and toning up! I want to be able to wear cute clothes and dresses this summer!
Congrats! That is such a big thing! Keep working hard and it will all pay off!
ReplyDelete