Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Up & At ‘Em!

Oh those lovely Tylenol PM worked wonders on this girl! I went to bed around 11:45 last night and was up bright and early (for me) at 7:30 when the hubby got home from work and woke me up with our cat in my face! It feels really good to be up & at ‘em already. I feel like my eating schedule is going to actually be on track today.

So I gave up coffee. Not for lent or anything… just for myself. I was getting stomach and head aches when I drank coffee so I decided to quick cold turkey. I like not have to rely on it in the mornings anymore. I drink green tea everyday now and I like it soo much more.

If you are interested in an awesome book giveaway go on over to Sarah’s blog at G.I. Joe’s Wife to enter! She is giving away several of her favorite books to one lucky reader because today is the 400th post on her blog!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment