Alright-y folks. I weigh myself this morning. It is not very exciting but it is what it is.
Last week I weighed 186.0. This week I weigh in at 184.2. Not a lot but it is still going in the right direction. So a total of 6 lbs. in 2 weeks.
Now for measurements.
I lost 1 inch around my hips, 1 inch around my thighs, and 1 inch around my bust line. Still not a lot (I am nervous I am not measuring the same area each time) but its better than nothing.
I guess this will teach me to not “cheat” anymore! I really do need to exercise everyday. I think me not exercising everyday (I only did like 4 times in 2 weeks) really contributed to me not losing more. Now that I am injured it going to be hard to keep up the exercising but I plan to do crunches, and weights for my arms and hopefully find some other ways to exercise. I really am happy with the little weight that I have lost. My clothes don’t fit any differently yet but I am hoping that will be happening soon.
I would like to actually wear a dress this summer instead of only jeans and shirts! I have not worn a dress in a very long time! Other than my graduation (5 years ago) I have not worn a dress since my middle school graduation (8 years ago). Target has some really cute ones right now! I was going to post some pictures but my computer doesn’t want me too right now!
0 comments:
Post a Comment