Saturday, April 2, 2011

Easy Canvas Prints

So I have been looking for a place to get some of my pictures printed on canvases for a while and I finally found an amazing place! It is called EasyCanvasPrints.com (I also have a link to their website on the left side bar). I got a picture printed for a friend of mine who just had a baby and I thought that would be the perfect gift for a new family with a new bundle of joy. I chose the 16x20 inch canvas with a 1.5 inch wrap.

This is the canvas above my head board.
Koltan Layne 018

 This is the 1.5 inch wrap for the gallery style affect.
Koltan Layne 011

This is the 16x20 inch canvas on my king size head board.
Koltan Layne 022


I absolutely adore this canvas print. It turned just perfect. The quality of the canvas is amazing. The website was so easy to use and it came in the mail really quick.

Canvas Prints

I will definitely be using Easy Canvas Prints for my canvas prints in the future!

1 comments:

  1. Wow, I've been looking for a place to get a canvas for a long time! Thanks for posting this! :)

    ReplyDelete