This week has been a hard we for me on my diet. I cheated a couple days ago with the mint Oreo blizzard from Dairy Queen and yesterday I had frozen yogurt from a new place by us (which isn’t bad because it is still yogurt and I checked the fat and sugars) but I added a couple cookie dough bites on top. It was also bad because I thought I would be cleaver and buy enough for now and save half for the next day. I failed… I didn’t make dinner last night so I went for the left over yogurt instead. Oh, and it was at like 9 at night. Ugh… I am mad at myself for doing this. But I am back on track today and have been doing good. I still need to kick my butt into workout mode but it is way harder than I thought.
I am making my dinner right now which is a Cajun seasoned boneless skinless chicken breast and roasted cauliflower, broccoli, and bell pepper. I am trying out new recipes and seasonings so my food isn’t so bland and so far the Cajun seasoning is amazing!
0 comments:
Post a Comment