Monday, March 14, 2011

New Lifestyle

I am on day 6 of the 17 Day Diet and I still feel great! I weighed myself this morning even though I didn’t want to until Wednesday and I am happy I did. I am down 4 pounds!!! This is very exciting and motivating for me. On a not so happy note I took my “before” pictures (even though they aren’t really before… I just kept forgetting to take them) and that was not fun. I don’t even want to look at the pictures. But I am happy I have them so I can see how much progress I have made in the future. And they are actually more motivation for me to keep up with my new lifestyle.

So, I have set some goals for me and I am excited. My first goal is a pair of Express jeans size 10. I bought them and I think I only wore them once before they started getting too small. So they are pretty much brand new. My final goal is a jean skirt I bought when I was a junior in high school. It is a size 6. These items are both hanging up on my closet door for a little extra motivation. 

I am off to make some chicken veggie soup for lunch now.

1 comments:

  1. Good job!! My jeans are in that fun in-between stage. Getting too loose but not quite ready for the next size down.

    ReplyDelete