Sunday, March 20, 2011

Beautiful Day

I just got back from a walk. It took about 30 minutes. Holy crap that was the longest 30 minutes of my life! About 10 minutes into the walk my outer muscle on my right calf started to burn really bad… then about 5 minutes later it felt like the muscles was turning into a ball. I have never felt this pain before. I had to limp the rest of the walk back home in pain. I almost couldn’t make it up the stairs either. I wonder what the heck that was all about! But on the bright side… it is beautiful, sunny, and there is a nice breeze outside. That made my painful walk a little more pleasant. I may try to do a little work out or some yoga a little later if my legs feels better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment