Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ouch

I did the workout video that comes with the 17DD… I did the whole body cardio part. It is only 17 minutes long (which is at least what they want you to do a day). I thought I would be able to kick it out like nobody’s business. I was wrong. My legs and arms were burning and my knees were hurting. How sad is that? I used to be able to do the elliptical for a minimum of 30 minutes, no sweat! I used to play 4 softball games a day in horribly hot weather and be totally fine (and I would have a nice tan after). But this 17 minutes was kicking my butt. I knew I was out of shape but I didn’t think I was THAT out of shape… geeeez! It was definitely a slap in the face. I just hope I can get back to being able to do a simple 17 minute workout without feeling like I need a cane to get through it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment