Friday, March 25, 2011

Time Flies

I can’t believe how fast the first 17 days (cycle 1) went by. Today is day 17! I get to start cycle 2 tomorrow which introduces healthy carbs (in moderation of course) back into my diet. I am very excited for some brown rice and some oatmeal. I can have some potatoes/sweet potatoes, winter squashes (I want to add pumpkin in the oatmeal), and some other goodies. I am going to weigh in tomorrow for my final weigh in for cycle 1.

I was on the website forum and I was reading how some girl and her husband are down 10 lbs. each in 5 days… and I got a little sad for a moment. But I realized we all have different amounts to lose and we all lose weight on our own time. So I am happy with my 6 pound loss so far (in 17 days). Plus, I have not really been working out (maybe 4 times in the 17 days) and now my ankle is injured. I just have to stay positive and eat right!

Here is my ankle on day 4 (the picture is blurry but you get the idea):

IMG00239-20110325-1151

The top of my foot is bruised and swollen along with my toes. The big bruised area and my ankle are swollen too. I just want it to heal fast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment