I am just three 4 days into my new “lifestyle change” (17 day diet) and I already feel better. I have more energy and my stomach feels better. I actually know when I hungry and when I am full now (I never knew when I was truly hungry before because I just whenever I felt like it). I am not starving all the time nor do I want to gnaw my arm off. Drinking all the water I am supposed to is easy for me but I hate going to the bathroom that often (sorry tmi). So far this is working out great for me. I do need to step up my workouts though. The first day I didn’t workout because I felt like crap, I did the 17 minutes workout the 2nd day, and yesterday (day 3) I didn’t because I went to visit my friend and her new baby :) in the hospital (pretty much all day).
OMG this baby is just so perfect and precious and adorable I can’t even stand it. He is 6 pounds, 3 ounces, and 19 inches. My baby fever is at an all time high right now! Newborns and babies in general used to be a form of birth control for me but the second I laid eyes on this baby and held him in my arms I was in love and he totally switched that “birth control” idea I had. I want a baby NOW! My husband and I both want a baby. Hopefully I will be one of those people popping up saying I am pregnant soon. But until then I can just go visit this precious fella!
He is so cute and the entire time I was visiting (like 4 1/2 hours) he was sleeping, except during feeding time.
By the way, I am only going to post my weigh in results once a week because I don’t want to weigh myself everyday and get discouraged if my weight fluctuates. So you can tune in on Wednesdays for that update! I guess I can call it “Wednesday Weigh Ins” or something like that!
I'm so glad that things are going well with this diet!
ReplyDeleteGirl, I have BAD baby fever. We're hoping to get pregnant soon!