Sunday, February 13, 2011

It’s been awhile

So, it has been over a month since my last post. Why? Because I have nothing to write about really.

It has been pretty cold here on the east coast so I stay inside a lot. So, after I got my car fixed back in January we were able to drive it for about two weeks. Then It broke down again. So we took it back to get it fixed again which was really expensive. Thank goodness it was working because the hubby’s car decided that it wanted to break down and not start for us too. {sigh} So the hubby started using my car to get to and from work. Then, about two weeks later the speedometer on my car stopped working and a radiator hose was broken, so back to the mechanic we went. A bunch of money later we got my car back and it has been working ever since. I just hope it stays that way for a while. Hubby’s car is still not starting so we can’t take it anywhere to get it fixed. We are hoping a friend that he works with can help us out with the car because he knows about cars… unlike either of us. So it’s a little tough right now for us but we will live.

On another note, it must be baby season because I know about 12 people who are pregnant right now (and that does not include any bloggie friends). Everywhere I turn someone is pregnant! I am so happy for everyone though.

Hopefully I will be back in the blog world soon…

0 comments:

Post a Comment