Ok today was a gooooood day! I talked to the hubster earlier today before he went to class. Today he was gonna find out about his yellow rope and wether he got it or not. He was testing up against 5 people and only 3 were able to get it. HE GOT IT! He is so proud of himself and so am I. He said people are so shocked (and some are upset) that he got it so quick. He only had his green rope for 5 days. Oh he is doing soo great in the Air Force... already. I cant even imagine what all he will have accomplished when he is done in 6 years or in 20 years. :)
Well, today I bought myself a nice little early birthday present. I bought myself the Canon EOS Rebel t2i camera! Ahhh it was love at first sight! This little baby is gonna be a great hobby and maybe a little money maker too (eventually). Tomorrow I am going to test it out at my brothers baseball game. I have always been into photography and never had the time to do anything about it. Now I have this little gem and I will most definitely make time. I am gonna be like the papparazzi! And I am proud to say I bought it on my own. All my other cameras were presents from my gandparents (which I appreciate so much). My grandpa also gave me a nice canon 35mm camera and 6 different lenses that one day I would like to take classes on and also learn how to develop film. I am so giddy and happy... Im like a little girl. Not to mention I just talked to the hubster right now and he is happy for me. And of coure he is very proud of himself! Now hopefully tomorrow he can get his phone fixed and we can stop facebook chatting and actually talk on the phone. I miss his vocie and his cute laugh!
Well I am gonna probably mess around with camera and call it a night! Goodnight all!
0 comments:
Post a Comment