Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pictures!!!


Ok so I tested out my new camera and I love it! I think I am having an affair with it! haha... I took the picture of the baseball player at my brothers game. The flower was in my g-parents back yard.
Today I was actually busy. I woke up at 8:30 to go to my g-parents house to feed their animals. i came home and got ready and took my brother to his school for his game. Then I drove about an hour to go to lunch with mi madre which was fun and very tastey. Then we went to my brothers game and took 600 pictures! :) I talked to the hubster for about 5 minutes after he got his phoen fixed and before he had to go to class. Which was very nice because I have not talked to him in a couple days. Now I am at home, downloaded my pictures, and am writting this blog! Today was good and felt productive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment