Saturday, April 3, 2010

Me Day!

Today I am getting my hair done... FINALLY! It has been a while and it is at that point where it is limp and just doesnt do what I want it to do. I am also darkening my hair this time. I attempted the blonde last time (bc I used to be a natural blonde before I started dying my hair) and its just not me. I like my hair darker! But the hubster hasnt seen my hair dark brown before. He has seen red and he has seen blonde. But he says he has always preffered darker hair... so we shall see. He better like it haha. I got my manicure yesterday with my sister and that was nice bc I usually do my nails myself. I get to see my hubby in 25 days! Yay me!
My hubby also got his green rope this week and I am so proud of him! He will be testing for his yellow rope sometime this week too. He is so awesome! I think I am his biggest cheerleader! But he is my biggest cheerleader too! Ahh I miss him so much! Well now I get to go to my favorite store in the world... Target! haha the little things that make me happy... besides my hubby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment