Monday, April 12, 2010

FINALLY!!

He just called me back! We are going to Langley AFB in Virginia! I am so excited! I have heard both good and bad about it but I am still excited! Now I will be on the internet ALL the time (even more than now) and research Langley and the surrounding area! At first he told me Korea... That little butt! But I am soo excited and relieve that it is Langley! Any advice? I would greatly appreciate it!

4 comments:

  1. Try this link. There are also other links on the left of the page for more info and the tabs across the top of the page have more info. http://apps.mhf.dod.mil/pls/psgprod/f?p=132:CONTENT:2557123781867041::NO::P4_INST_ID:4915

    What is your husband going to be doing for the AF?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh thank you SOOO much! That site is way better than the base site I have found. I will be looking through it today! Im not too sure what his job description is bc the name has changed like 5 times... something about analyzing pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That site is updated pretty often by the DoD, so it should be pretty accurate and current.

    And, it's so like the military to change the name of something so many times that the description gets lost somewhere! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's the BAH chart for 2010, too. So, you know how much housing allowance you will be getting while living at Langley. Find the city on the left, and his rank across the top. Where they meet will be your monthly allowance for housing. It's based on where he is stationed, not where you are living.
    http://images.military.com//ContentFiles/2010-bah-with-dependents.pdf

    ReplyDelete